Yesterday I got caught watching “What Not to Wear” (I am a man in a relationship, this will happen).
I found myself looking forward to the commercials so I could see what other quality programming TLC or “The Learning Channel” as they used to be known, has.
Here is what I learned while watching The Learning Channel.
- I learned how to make your vagina the equivelant to a clown car by watching 19 Kids and Counting
- I learned that dressing like a slut and not really having any personality is a surefire way to find yourself dating a horrible person that is also a nazi by watching LA Ink
- I learned that eating plastic, chalk, toilet paper will not neccisarily make you constipated by watching My Strange Addiction
- I learned that if you are a raging bitch with 8 kids, the chances of someone wanting to date you are slim to none by watching Kate Plus 8
- I learned that if you are a “little person” life is tough, but it is also wacky especially if you have been arrested for DUI by watching Little People, Big World
- I learned that there are thousands of people willing to make their daughters the targets of pedophiles everywhere by watching Toddlers and Tiaras
This morning’s blog bonus code: THE LEARNING CHANNEL?