4. The mimicking. And the realization that I’ve just taught my child how to stick out his tounge.
5. His little flirtatious ways. This kid loves the ladies and bats his eyes and flashes the grins at all of them to practise being the next big heartthorb.
6. How much the babe adores the dog. Tallulah gets more belly laughs then Mommy does.
7. Coffee. Buckets and buckets of it. I’ve never drank this much coffee. I understand The Starbucks obsession now.
8. Miranda Lambert CDs
9. Bonnie Togg’s. Good clothes. Good prices. Good boy selection.
10. Books. I go to bed at such a reasonable hour, I actually read my books. Not just stack them by my bedside to make me look smarter.
10. Wispy, blond, baby hair.
11. The way he smells like a combination of arrowroot cookies, (he’s never had one) newness, milk and the things dreams are made of.
13. This picture. For SO many reasons. Snapped eaaaaarly on a Friday morning while I was on the air from our family room (Yes, I know how amazingly lucky I am to work from home. Blessed fo sho!) I love that he’s reaching for the mic and I was clearly too tired to clean up the kleenex war zone. (We both had nasty colds
14. His Daddy. Now, more than ever.