Archive for June, 2010
Thursday, June 17th, 2010
4. The mimicking. And the realization that I’ve just taught my child how to stick out his tounge.
5. His little flirtatious ways. This kid loves the ladies and bats his eyes and flashes the grins at all of them to practise being the next big heartthorb.
6. How much the babe adores the dog. Tallulah gets more belly laughs then Mommy does.
7. Coffee. Buckets and buckets of it. I’ve never drank this much coffee. I understand The Starbucks obsession now.
8. Miranda Lambert CDs
9. Bonnie Togg’s. Good clothes. Good prices. Good boy selection.
10. Books. I go to bed at such a reasonable hour, I actually read my books. Not just stack them by my bedside to make me look smarter.
10. Wispy, blond, baby hair.
11. The way he smells like a combination of arrowroot cookies, (he’s never had one) newness, milk and the things dreams are made of.
13. This picture. For SO many reasons. Snapped eaaaaarly on a Friday morning while I was on the air from our family room (Yes, I know how amazingly lucky I am to work from home. Blessed fo sho!) I love that he’s reaching for the mic and I was clearly too tired to clean up the kleenex war zone. (We both had nasty colds
14. His Daddy. Now, more than ever.
Tuesday, June 8th, 2010
There will be laughing. And crying. And crazy hormonal rages telling me to have another one. Eeeeeekkkkkk!
Tuesday, June 1st, 2010
Oh…the memories. The excitement. The
fibbing to my parents about where we were staying, partying too raucously, getting kicked out of a hotel room and sleeping in the car at the beach coming home just before curfew.
Sweet baby Moses in the basket and God help us all……..the dresses.
Don’t get too excited. You will not be seeing any pictures of me in my fuchsia, far too short little number complete with large bow on the arse from 1994, although, they do exist and if you went to high school with me and have any I’d suggest you keep them to yourself or I’ll be forced say bad things about your mom. And your sister.
In the name of all that is good and holy…What. Were. They. Thinking???