*His milky baby breath. Sweet and so yummy. I want to keep it in a jar.
* Playing on the change table He LOVES the change table…kicking and cooing and smiling…
* His 26 different smiles. The best one being when a boob is coming towards his face. Hilarious.
* Nursing and Nuzzling..
* Watching him sleep. I should sleep when he sleeps. (Why is that so hard?)
* Laying on our big bed with him next to me and being quiet while he coos and giggles and touches my face.
* The way his eyes follow his father’s movements and voice.
* The big stretches and scrunchy faces when he’s waking up.
* Mommy and Baby Yoga.
* Tiny little toenails.
* Tiny little earlobes.
* Tiny little baby bum.
* Not so tiny baby farts. How does a little angelbum make such terrible noises?
* Kicking and splashing in the tub. And every once in a while…peeing in the tub.
* Reading books..especially “Guess How Much I Love You.”
* That in these past 11 weeks my life has meant more than the previous 1669 weeks I’ve been on this earth.