- « It Looks Like Your FIFA 13 Cover Will Look Like This.
- IMAGES OF ALL THE COOL THINGS WE SAW AT THE FAN EXPO »
Hey Got Gamers,
By the time you read this the FAN EXPO will have come and gone. We hope that everyone had a great time, but don’t forget the world of gaming stops for no man. Heck, Namco Bandai released the 3rd person shooter Inversion on day 1 of E3 2012. A day when the whole videogame industry paused and turned their collective eyes towards Los Angeles.
While the FAN EXPO was happening this year, the videogame world kept going. We can tell you exactly what you missed, and you can find that information in the audio file below this paragraph. However, we’re just calling it the August 26th 2012 post-broadcast podcast edition of Got Game.
This week on Got Game the crew discusses:
- A) The videogame made by an MLB All-Star who is not named Curt Schilling
- B) The demo for NHL 13 being released
- C) News that Nintendo Power will close shop in December of 2012
- D) David Rutter, a FIFA 13 producer, saying that women will be in the FIFA game someday
- E) Microsoft dropping the price of the Kinect sensor by $40
- F) NBA BALLER BEATS
IN OUR REVIEW SECTION, WE LOOK AT THE CANADIAN MADE INDIE GAME PAPO & YO.