- « Is Papo & Yo The Definition Of Games As Art?
- It Looks Like Your FIFA 13 Cover Will Look Like This. »
Hey Got Gamers,
The FAN EXPO will be happening in Toronto next week, and Christine Chubb, Momin Qureshi, and Bryan Calhoun will be down there at different points throughout the weekend to cover the awesome things that are going on.
The Got Game crew does the weekly radio show to entertain, inform, and interact with you , so we always love to talk with you when we get the chance. Therefore, if you’re coming down to the FAN EXPO please take a second to stop us and say hello. Don’t worry, we will be very easy to spot. Just look for these somewhat attractive people around the gaming exhibits on the show floor… ok, ok… so look for these… ummm… people on the show floor.
However, one thing you should always be able to recognize is the location of each week’s post-broadcast podcast. It’s easy to find because it will always be in the same place, and that place is the audio file below this sentence. This one we are calling the August 19th 2012 edition of Got Game.
This week on Got Game the crew discusses:
- A) A group of people who are trying to convince the I.O.C. that videogames should be an Olympic event
- B) What games THQ told us that they’re planning to bring with them to this year’s FANEXPO
- C) A whole bunch of news that PlayStation is making at GamesCom in Germany
IN OUR REVIEW SECTION, WE LOOK AT DARKSIDERS 2 FOR THE CONSOLES…
AND NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 2 FOR THE NINTENDO 3DS.