- « A Look At Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Multiplayer
- More Visuals from Ontario Based Developer’s J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek Game »
Hey Got Gamers,
I just want to start off this week by correcting a screw up that we made on the show. A listener wrote a very nice review of our show on iTunes, and we forgot to mention that he identifies himself as Fuzzhead23 on that service. Therefore, thank you F.H.23 for the kind review, and we’re glad to hear that you enjoy the show enough to give us 5 stars out of 5.
If you also like the show , and like F.H.23 would like to let the world know, we would love to hear your thoughts in a review on iTunes too. Don’t forget that you can also interact with us directly by sending us emails to GotGame@sportsnet590.ca, or send tweets to us at @GotGame590.
In the meantime, why not enjoy an episode of Got Game while you are here? Luckily, the latest edition our show can be found in the audio file below this sentence, but we’re just calling it the August 12, 2012 edition of Got Game.
This week on Got Game the crew discusses:
- A) The latest news regarding Curt Shilling’s 38 studios
- B) The crazy amount of money that the Ouya development team received for their Kickstarter project
- C) What Games you can expect to see at FAN EXPO this year
- D) The drop in videogame sales for the 8th straight month
- E) The end of the annual summer videogame drought