- « Steam Gives More Details About Stolen Information
- TORONTO STUDIO LAUNCHES TALES FROM SPACE: MUTANT BLOBS ATTACK! ON PS VITA NEXT WEEK. »
Hey Got Gamers,
The modern arcade just doesn’t exist anymore. The invention of the all-in-one media centers that we call the current generation of consoles has erased the arcade from existence. However, a few groups are trying to keep parts of our collective childhood alive. The Barcade in New York City is probably the most famous, but locally A&C Games should certainly be applauded for the creation of their A&C World.
Another group has decided to step up and revive a part of those good old days. Jason and Rachel Hazzard will be opening up the Pinball Cafe here in Toronto on February 14th. What’s the Pinball Cafe all about? We talked to co-owner Jason about his pinball cafe to find out, so check out the audio file below this paragraph for the answers. That audio file is our weekly post-broadcast podcast, but we just call it the February 12th 2012 edition of Got Game.
This week on Got Game we also talk about:
- The rumours that Microsoft is working on a tablet controller for gaming
- The decision by 2K Sports to bundle NBA 2K12 with MLB 2K12
- The news that Sony will not be offer the UMD Passport program in North America
- The option to re-buy your UMD based PSP games for the PS Vita.
- Activision’s announcement that they’re making a First Person Shooter based on the upcoming Battleship movie
AND IN OUR REVIEW SEGMENT WE TAKE A LOOK AT:
1. UFC UNDISPUTED 3 BY THQ
2. CURT SCHILLING’S KINGDOM OF AMALUR: RECKONING
3. KONAMI’S NEVERDEAD.