Hey Got Gamers,
As you may already know, we’re doing what we can to help the Sick Kids Foundation by joining in with a bunch of other gamers to take part in Extra Life.
Extra Life is a 24-hour video game marathon that happens each year and that helps to raise money for hospitalized children around the world. This year Extra Life is happening on October 15, 2011, and that day each of us on Got Game will attempt to play video games for 24 hours straight in the hopes that you’ll support us by giving just $1 per hour ($24 total), or whatever you can donate.
Don’t forget that very donation, regardless of how big or small it is, will contribute to helping the Sick Kids Foundation; and 100% of your donation will go to the foundation. Plus, your donation is tax-deductible. You can support my fundraising here.
NOW THIS ISN’T PART OF THE EXTRA LIFE PROGRAM, because you can normally play whatever games you want during Extra Life, but I’m hoping to encourage your donations with an extra incentive: griefing me.
I’ll post the worst games from my collection (according to their Meta Critic scores) to the bottom of this post, and anyone who donates at least $24 can choose one game from that list. I will then force myself, regardless of how bad it is, to play that game for an hour during Extra Life.
PLEASE NOTE that when you make a donation you can add a comment to my profile page on Extra Life, SO PLEASE USE THAT COMMENT SPACE ON MY EXTRA LIFE PAGE AND ONLY THAT COMMENT SPACE to tell me what game you want me to play. Here are worst games that I can play that day:
- Jumper Griffin’s Story – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 29
- Quantum Theory – PlayStation 3 – Meta Critic Score: 43
- BackBreaker – PlayStation 3 – Meta Critic Score: 58
- Tron Evolution – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 58
- Darkvoid – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 59
- Transformers Revenge of the Fallen – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 61
- Harvey Birdman The Game – PlayStation Portable – Meta Critic Score: 62
- Auto Modellista – Game Cube – Meta Critic Score: 62
- Mario Party 7 – Game Cube – Meta Critic Score: 64
- Deadly Premonition – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 68
- Mario Party 5 – Game Cube – Meta Critic Score: 69
- Guitar Hero Aerosmith – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 70
- Resident Evil Outbreak – PlayStation 2 – Meta Critic Score: 71
- Wolfenstien (2009) – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 72
- LEGO Batman – PlayStation Portable – Meta Critic Score: 73
- Ace Combat X – PlayStation Portable – Meta Critic Score: 75
- NBA JAM (2010) – Xbox360 – Meta Critic Score: 75
Also, don’t forget that you can also donate money to the fund raising campaigns of Zack, Christine, and Momin via our main donation page.