Hey Got Gamers,
I’m just going to get the obvious thing out of the way. IT’S MADDEN TIME!!!!
Now over the past week, everyone on the show has been constantly asked the same question: “should I pick up Madden this year?” We’re going to tell you the same thing we told everyone else, listen to our show this week for our review.
However, the difference between you and everyone else is that you won’t have to wait. You can find our super sized Madden 12 review in the audio file below this paragraph. However, we just call it the post-broadcast-podcast of our September 3rd 2011 show.
This week on Got Game we also talked about:
- Our thoughts on this year’s FAN EXPO
- EA’s new fellowship with the NCAA
- More amazing features coming to NBA 2K12
- Activision’s plan to make NASCAR more accessible with NASCAR Unleashed
In our review section, Calhoun takes a look back at his childhood with the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection.
But only after Zack gives us a super sized Madden 12 review in our first segment.
Finally, during the show we mentioned a bunch of content that we had to put on our blog. We were hoping to air it all on our show, but we didn’t have the time this week. However, it’s already up in different posts, so click on the links to check out our:
1. Resistance 3 interview with the game’s Creative Director, Marcus Smith.
2. BloodRayne Betrayal interview with the Lead Level Designer, Mike Herbster.
3. Sony Tablet S interview with Karol Warminiec, the Tablet S Product Training Supervisor.