Hey Got Gamers!
Normally, I’ll start off these show blogs with some witty play on words, but on weeks like this one the news is so big that we have to get right into it. As you may have already head, EA Sports has decided to add a few legends of their own to one of their bigger games.
We don’t know the identities of all of the legends yet, but EA Sports has at least given us some clues. For example, Christine thinks the second player from the left is from a time before the NHL made helmets mandatory. This is because he doesn’t appear to be wearing a helmet. Also, Zack thinks the second player from the right is a goalie.
However, these are just tidbits of the commentary and analysis that you’ll find in this week’s show. And as luck would have it, you can find that very show in the audio file below this sentence, but we just call it the post-broadcast podcast of our August 13th, 2011 show.
Now as big as the EA NHL 12 Legends are, they were far from the only story this week. The Got Game the crew also discussed:
- The F1 free-to-play game coming in 2012 from the Codemasters
- EA’s announcement of a Grand Slam Tennis 2 game for the HD consoles
- Jerry Rice getting his own football game
- The full list of North America FIFA 12 Cover Athletes
- Google Plus adding games to their social media site
- Konami’s announcement of MyPES
And in our review section Zack takes a look at Fruit Ninja Kinect.