- « Who’s Going to be the Champ in the Octagon?
- Mass Effect, and it’s Upcoming (awesome-looking) Sequel »
Hey Got Gamers!
Welcome to another edition of Got Game. This week’s show was taped live from a mall in Markham… well that’s partly true. Momin had some trouble getting into work this week and ended up broadcasting from a mall; but I won’t ruin that story for you. If you listen to this week’s show you can hear the details from Momin himself. All this and more can be found in the audio file below this sentence; which also happens to be the Got Game Podcast for December 13th, 2009.
On this week’s Got Game:
- Metacritic named the PS3 “the best console of 2009″ based solely on their game line up. In this world of consoles that double as home entertainment systems, we ask if game titles are still enough to make the PS3 the top dog?
- Sony patents a number of possible attachments for their new unnamed motion controller. We pick through the list to see what would be useful and what is useless.
- EA Sports says they’ll be announcing a new game soon. What could it be? We speculate.
- We also have our reviews of James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game (which is based on James Cameron’s Avatar: The Movie) and the black and white world of the Saboteur.
That and more on this edition of Got Game!
Whats not on Got Game, but may also be worth your time, is the fan made GOT GAME fan page! It’s a Got Game Facebook page for Fans of Got Game, by Fans Got Game.