Archive for July 16th, 2010

Crazy But True!

Friday, July 16th, 2010

According to the Associated Press, A 47 year old man has been released from a burn centre in Texas after his pants and prosthetic leg were set on fire by his friends.  This was the result of losing a bet with his friends.  The man was found naked beside the road with his prosthetic leg on fire on July 5th.

Investigators have opened a criminal case to determine if the friends should be held responsible, even though the man agreed to be lit on fire.  One investigator says a person can’t consent to an aggravated battery.  Crazy but true!

So of course there is a lesson to be learned in all this…don’t make bets with friends while drinking.  Have a great weekend.