Archive for July 16th, 2010
Friday, July 16th, 2010
According to the Associated Press, A 47 year old man has been released from a burn centre in Texas after his pants and prosthetic leg were set on fire by his friends. This was the result of losing a bet with his friends. The man was found naked beside the road with his prosthetic leg on fire on July 5th.
Investigators have opened a criminal case to determine if the friends should be held responsible, even though the man agreed to be lit on fire. One investigator says a person can’t consent to an aggravated battery. Crazy but true!
So of course there is a lesson to be learned in all this…don’t make bets with friends while drinking. Have a great weekend.