- « New words – which aren’t words!
- Kids & dangers on the internet – do you know where your kids are surfin’? »
75 things which should be on EVERY man’s Bucket List
January 14th, 2009 by Forbes & Marshall
- Play rugby
- Repair an appliance
- Fly the red-eye flight
- Fly a Cessna
- Make a list of seventy-five things you want to do before you die. It’s hard.
- Fast for three days. Drink water.
- Drive the Great Ocean Road in southern Australia.
- Make a perfect omelet.
- Drive by yourself from coast to coast.
- Recognize the accomplishments of others.
DisHonorable mentions…. Live in a hotel suite for a week; shoplift and attend a funeral of someone you didn’t know. Yikes!