This seems to change every time we turn our backs, but here’s the LATEST priority list for people wanting the H1N1 vaccine: **Thanks to chrisd.ca**
Those who can now get the shot are:
- Children aged six months to under five years old;
- Anyone of Aboriginal ancestry;
- Disadvantaged individuals (for example, the homeless);
- People living in remote or isolated areas;
- People under 65 with a chronic medical condition or other risks including severe obesity, substance abuse or alcoholism;
- Anyone with a weakened immune system or those who live with or care for them;
- Those who live with or care for infants under six months old;
- Single parents or anyone solely responsible for a dependent;
- Health-care workers and medical first responders; and
- Pregnant women.
About 12,000 doses are available right now, with another 8,000 arriving later this week.
Clinics are open from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. today (Thursday) and 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Bonus Code: can’t keep up